Welcome to the Convera payment services website!
Custom House Financial (UK) Limited, itself or through certain other affiliated entities which offer payment services under the brand of “Convera” (a “Payments Entity” and collectively “Us”, “Our” or “We”) hereby offers you, the user (“You” or “Your”), access to our customer website (the “Online System”).
Content on the Online System
Any and all information and content made available through the Online System (the “Content”) is provided solely as a convenience to You for general informational purposes only (the “Permitted Use”) and are not intended to provide specific commercial, financial, investment, accounting, tax, or legal advice. The Content is not provided to You for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance, or any other uses by You in any form or manner whatsoever.
You agree not to permit use of the Online System by any third party You have not authorized to represent You. If You are acting as an agent, You represent and warrant You are acting as an agent in compliance with all applicable law and regulation.
You are solely responsible for and represent and warrant the accuracy and completeness of the information You input into the Online System, including all personal or payment information, and You have the right, including all necessary permission and consents, to input all information required into the Online System.
The Online System may have links to third party websites, information or content. We have no control or responsibility over, and do not investigate, monitor, or check for accuracy third party web sites or information and/or content maintained by other organizations, or for products and services offered by third parties, and therefore We do not assume any liability for your use of any of the foregoing.
Intellectual Property Rights for use of the Online System
You are granted a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license (a “Limited Use License”) to:
- Display, download, archive or print a single copy of any discrete Content, or any information and/or content otherwise distributed by or from US, solely in accordance with the Permitted Use.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright and other intellectual property rights in and to the Online System are and remain Our exclusive property.
Your Conduct on the Online System
Your Limited Use License is subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use (“Conduct Obligations”) of the Online System. You hereby agree that You shall not:
- Upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available through, or to, the Online System any content that:
- Is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;
- You know (or ought to know) is false or misleading, provide false information about yourself, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about Your identity, Your affiliation with any person or entity, or the origin of any content, message, or other communication;
- Might violate any local, federal, or international law, or any rules of any securities exchange, either intentionally or unintentionally, or;
- Contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or disruptive computer code, file, or program designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Not directly or indirectly, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive or discern the source code or internal workings of the Online System;
- Disrupt, disable, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Online System, or its computer systems, servers, or networks;
- Use any automatic or manual process to collect, harvest, gather, or extract information about other visitors to or users of the Online Platform, or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial and/or currency data or e-mail addresses;
- Use the Online System for the purpose of gathering information for, or transmitting, unsolicited bulk commercial e-mail over the Internet to other users of the Online System or to other third parties.
- Redistribute any Content, including but not limited to financial and currency data, in any manner whatsoever including without limitation by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method, to any person, organization, corporation or other entity, including within your own organization or externally, except for the Permitted Use;
- Present, archive, cache, frame, scrape, or mirror any Content from any part of the Online System within another web site;
- Remove, obscure, or alter any of Convera’s intellectual property rights present on or in the Online System, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, and/or patent notices; and/or
- Remove, disable, defeat, or change any functionality or appearance of the Online System or intentionally alter the format in which Content is provided by Us.
You understand and agree that the Online System is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no warranty that the Online System will meet Your requirements or that use of the Online System will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free; nor do We make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Online System or the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the Online System. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory regarding the Online System, including any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, title, non-infringement of third party rights and accuracy of data.
We will not be responsible for any third party web sites or third party applications software and content, directly or indirectly, accessed through hypertext links on the Online Platform, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions therefrom.
We may, without notice, suspend any part or all of the Online System in order to reduce or prevent fraud, if required by law or in order for emergency maintenance or repairs to be carried out. We will use reasonable endeavors to give prior notice on the Online System for any prolonged outages.
Liability for Use of the Online Platform
You agree that all risk associated with the use of, or reliance on, any of the Content accessed through the Online System rests with you. You further agree that We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with your use of, or reliance on, any of the Content.
We will not be responsible for any loss or damage to a mobile device resulting from Your access or use or attempted use of the Online System.
You understand and agree that we will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, without limitation, damages for lost data or lost profits arising from or relating to your use of the online system or any other matter relating to the Online System.
Privacy and Data Confidentiality
- Injunctive Relief. We, or any Payment Entity, will be entitled to temporary, preliminary and permanent injunctive relief against the user, in addition to other rights and remedies to which it may be entitled at law or in equity.
- Force Majeure: We are not liable for any failure or delay of performance (or otherwise) arising out of a cause beyond Our reasonable control.
- Compliance with Laws: You agree to comply with all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws, regulations, ordinances and codes.